Magento Community Editions 2.1.3 and 2.0.11 are now available on Magento’s website. This update features new payment functionality, accelerated performance, and enhanced product quality.
- Streamlined checkouts with saved PayPal accounts
- Lower chargebacks with the ability to customize credit card statement descriptions
- Faster Admin performance when managing configurable products with many variations
- Optimized compilation and static asset creation for better performance
- And much more
WebCitz would like to inform you that a security update has been released in Joomla 3.6.5. Please upgrade your Joomla installation as soon as possible to patch the security issues in your Joomla installation, should your website function off the Joomla CMS Platform. Always remember to take backups before running upgrades!
- Inadequate ACL checks in the Beez3 com_content article layout override enables a user to view restricted content.
- Inadequate filesystem checks allowed files with alternative PHP file extensions to be uploaded.
- Incorrect use of unfiltered data stored to the session on a form validation failure allows for existing user accounts to be modified; to include resetting their username, password, and user group assignments.